Monday, November 20, 2006

First Step

Having never published an image or published an idea on the ever so democratized internet system I am awed by the sense of authorship I claim upon creating a blog. I've spent the last couple of hours trying to figure how to go about posting photos and viewing and re-viewing my blog page to ease this tension of assimilating to the networld. I've ultimately decided to create a blog to motivate my thought process and produce ample amounts of coherent information for public access. I figure this will help me practice for a future dealing with art criticism and history writing. For months I've been hesitant about writing anything but I wanted ever so badly to write about art: essays, reviews, criticisms, blogs!. and so here I am finally and I do hope I can successfully find my voice and write with confidence about the art world: the art, the artist, the dealer, the collector, the critic, the historian...

No comments: